About Me

My photo
My written stuff would absolutely explain who I am..

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sentenced to you!

I am packed with sensations, I am surrounded by them as well, detained, not being jailed nor being released. Haven’t been sentenced yet. I wonder why am I here! Who shot whom! did you shoot me? did I shoot me?
Outside, life is cold and dangerous, I haven’t been there since a long while. I remember how hard and fast it was. I remember there were many monsters wearing faces of people. Faces that smiled to my sadness, and frowned to my happiness. I also remember, I was lonely out there, I used to look down all the time, I noticed they had no shadows. They didn't want to have ones, they never tried, they were just some lost visitors, they come and leave without a single remnant. Nothing would ever be able to tell who they were and why they were. Nothing!
I was forlorn! I saw a shadow, I chased after it. One shadow was the only bright side of the whole outside, I tried hard, and, I only wanted to be loved and befriended. I wanted to lie down in the shade of yours, to relax for once. I needed the shelter of you! I didn't mean to scare you, I just thought that our shadows could together create a home for us.
I am used to this jail now, I am willing to take whatever comes from it, I don’t want out, sentence me to life imprisonment I beg! Or make it a death one.

No comments:

Post a Comment