About Me

My photo
My written stuff would absolutely explain who I am..

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hurt, In love...

Too many emotions and feelings, they're gathering, they are hungry, they are swallowing me, piece after the other, into a hollowed place where it's so dark, I can't see.
The thoughts lost their way in the  brain roads and tunnels in my head. I lost my wings and therefore I was thrown up high into the sky. I fell down, I broke, I splintered, I am pieces! They're colorful and, the collision of each one had made a sound.
Don't be scared, pick them up softly, listen to their sounds. I am a mosaic panel of love and hate, of pain, I am a song of love.
Put me together and, bring me back to life. Look at me, listen to me! touch me, I am here. I am real!

No comments:

Post a Comment